[Emerging-Sigs] [Fwd: [Bleeding-sigs] Sigs without classtype]

Frank Knobbe frank at knobbe.us
Tue Jan 27 20:30:09 EST 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-25 at 21:02 -0800, CunningPike wrote:
> > The rules do not have a classtype.

Fixed. There was another rule that didn't have a classtype either.

One of these days I'm gonna write a filter script for Matt so his Snort
test run can error out on missing "standard rule elements".

(Or I'll make the bots complain and tease Matt every hour via a cron
job....lol)

-Frank

against your ports.