[Emerging-Sigs] woops... parse pattern, gota lint those rules!

Michael Scheidell scheidell at secnap.net
Fri Jan 30 13:42:08 EST 2009

already fixed... I added this to bottom of my oinkmaster script:

sed -i '' -e '/^alert/s/Content-Type:/Content-Type\\:/' emerging*.rules

( you should add this to you QA:

if grep 'Content-Type:' *.rules >/dev/null ;then
  grep -Hn 'Content-Type:' *.rules | mail -s "WOOPS" JONKMAN at JONKMANS.COM
else
  do whatever you normally do
fi

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
    * Information Security Award 2008, Info Security Products Guide
    * CRN Magazine Top 40 Emerging Security Vendors
    * Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies