[Emerging-Sigs] Comprehensive list of LeaseWeb CIDR blocks?

Miso Patel miso.patel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 14:15:08 EDT 2010

I'm fed up with the plethora of malware/fake AV hosted on LeaseWeb and I've
decided to just go ahead and block them completely at the firewall.  Does
anyone have a comprehensive list of CIDR blocks that they own?  I already
use the ET RBN and Known Compromised lists but at this point I feel like
blocking LeaseWeb completely does more good than harm.  Not that I have
anything personal against the Dutchbags at LeaseWeb....

Thanks.

Miso Patel