[Emerging-Sigs] Comprehensive list of LeaseWeb CIDR blocks?

Joe Pampel jpampel at paladyne.com
Thu Oct 7 14:27:30 EDT 2010

If they are in Europe, start with their whois listings on the RIPE site.

http://www.db.ripe.net/whois?form_type=simple&full_query_string=&searchtext=leaseweb&do_search=Search

would be nice if this /24 is the whole thing. ;)

On Oct 7, 2010, at 2:15 PM, Miso Patel wrote:

> I'm fed up with the plethora of malware/fake AV hosted on LeaseWeb and I've decided to just go ahead and block them completely at the firewall.  Does anyone have a comprehensive list of CIDR blocks that they own?  I already use the ET RBN and Known Compromised lists but at this point I feel like blocking LeaseWeb completely does more good than harm.  Not that I have anything personal against the Dutchbags at LeaseWeb....
>
> Thanks.
>
> Miso Patel
> <ATT00001..txt>

The information contained in this correspondence is intended solely for the person or entity entitled to receive the confidential and/or privileged material that it may contain. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, the information in this correspondence (including any attachments) by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you may not be the intended recipient, please destroy and/or delete this correspondence and the attachment(s).