[Emerging-Sigs] Comprehensive list of LeaseWeb CIDR blocks?

Kevin Ross kevross33 at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:04:29 EDT 2010

awesome news. I knew listing them was a good idea because I noticed them
hitting udp port 5060 on my firewall and thought, why the heck would a
hosting cloud want to start communication with me then I saw all the
articles of sipvious scans from there and other scanning. Between those and
the various sipvicious sigs I think we have pretty good coverage.