[Emerging-Sigs] [Fwd: Re: Comprehensive list of LeaseWeb CIDR blocks?]
michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Fri Oct 8 09:20:11 EDT 2010
On 10/8/10 8:35 AM, mex wrote:
> why not emerging-badnetworks.rules?
While it could be considered a legal matter if you labeled them
'badnetworks', just putting them into 'leaseweb' and allowing people to
use this to watch or block them might not be.
* I am not a lawyer, I only play one on the internet.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Emerging-sigs