[Emerging-Sigs] [Fwd: Re: Comprehensive list of LeaseWeb CIDR blocks?]

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Fri Oct 8 09:20:11 EDT 2010

  On 10/8/10 8:35 AM, mex wrote:

> why not emerging-badnetworks.rules?

While it could be considered a legal matter if you labeled them
'badnetworks', just putting them into 'leaseweb' and allowing people to
use this to watch or block them might not be.

* I am not a lawyer, I only play one on the internet.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008