[Emerging-Sigs] The New Rulesets are Ready!!

Weir, Jason jason.weir at nhrs.org
Wed Oct 13 08:37:39 EDT 2010

Matt,

Maybe I'm missing something...

If I use the open-nongpl + vrt free rulesets then I wont get the updated
GPL rules from you guys..

To get the updated GPL rules I will need to skip the VRT free rules
which means missing out on a bunch of rules there.

I was trying to come up with a way to have the best of both worlds and
use the VRT free rules but also get the updated GPL rules from ET.

What's your reason behind not changing the SIDs?

I'm lobbying for SID changes because I could then use oinkmaster to
disable the VRT GPL rules and have my cake and eat it too..

But I know it's not your job to ensure compatability between VRT &
ET....

If anybody has another option I'm missing - please let me know..

-J