[Emerging-Sigs] ZeuS CnC Check In's Sig

L0rd Ch0de1m0rt l0rdch0de1m0rt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 10:23:23 EDT 2010

Hello.  This reminds me.  Is there a place where we can access "old"
snort manuals?  With such non-trivial changes between versions (even
"supported" versions like 2.8.6.1 vs. 2.9), you have to know and use
the right behaviour.  Plus, many people use much older snort versions
for a variety of reasons (e.g. 2.4) so having those manuals (and
source code) is very helpful.

Cheers.

-L0rd Ch0de1m0rt