[Emerging-Sigs] Rule question

Weir, Jason jason.weir at nhrs.org
Tue Oct 19 13:57:43 EDT 2010

The same growing pains happen when any open source project forks..  You have to choose one or the other.

And this one has forked even if not officially - we have the same ruleset maintained separately by competing entities.

The way I see it - it either needs to fork officially or either ET or VRT drops those rules entirely.

-J