[Emerging-Sigs] Current Events / Firefox 0day/ NobelPeacePrize.org Compromise

Daniel Clemens dclemens at emergingthreatspro.com
Thu Oct 28 14:53:17 EDT 2010

On Oct 28, 2010, at 1:47 PM, Daniel Clemens wrote:

> The sigs below are written exclusively to the firefox document.write/appendChild vulnerability which was released
> recently.

Sorry to respond to my post so quickly.
Any thoughts and or discussions on this are welcomed.

/me awaits for will to kick my ass :)  and I'm ok if we don't go with these sigs.
I expect the exploit/vuln to be using more evasion techniques in the next few days.

| Daniel Uriah Clemens
| EmergingThreats Pro || c. 205.567.6850
"Moments of sorrow are moments of sobriety"