[Emerging-Sigs] Pro Ruleset

Matthew Jonkman jonkman at emergingthreatspro.com
Mon Oct 31 09:57:57 EST 2011

It's been over a year since we launched the Emerging Threats Pro ruleset! Things are going well! We survived that critical first year of startup with flying colors, thanks to this great community.

I hope it's been a good year for you as well consuming the Open or Pro rulesets. Please let me know if you have any concerns. When we launched I offered to put the Open ruleset in care of a board of elected folks from the community. That offer still stands and will remain if anyone has concerns about the ruleset.

We are implementing an increase on the retail price of the ET Pro ruleset for commercial use, but leaving the personal/home use license where it is at $35 a year. The open rulesets are of course remaining free for all as they've always been!

The new price for commercial use goes into effect tomorrow and again affects only the Pro ruleset, not the Open side. If you were considering a subscription today is a good day for it. :)

If you'd like to but can't pull it off today please ping me off-list.

Thanks!

Matt Jonkman
Phone 866-504-2523 x110