[Emerging-Sigs] W32/Kyle Should Be Trojan?

Darien Huss dhuss at emergingthreats.net
Thu Sep 18 08:35:14 EDT 2014

For Stan, were those two beacons the only ones that occurred around that
specific event? If so then we can do up a sig for one of those (the session
UA/POST one looks like it could be a good candidate). For Kyle, all we have
seen it download is SoftPulse so far. Could you share the pcap off-list?

Thanks!
Darien