[Emerging-Sigs] sidmap generator

Tiago Faria tiago.faria.backups at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 08:15:28 HST 2020

Hi list,

I know this is a bit of a weird request but was wondering if the script
that generates https://rules.emergingthreats.net/sidmap/ is available
anywhere online? Looked on ET GH but couldn't find it.

I would really like to create something similar for other rulesets (and
even combine other rulesets and provide a general sidmap; easier for
querying or feeding other systems) and the best I came up with 'while read
-r line' is far from what it should be. :)

Perfectly understand if the ET team can't share, just thought I'd ask :)

Thank you!