[Emerging-Sigs] sidmap generator

Tiago Faria tiago.faria.backups at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:26:25 HST 2020

pulledpork is a bit overkill from what we're trying to do (while it's a
great feature if we actually wanted to run this on a sensor).

I didn't add a lot of context in my first post but the idea is to create a
sidmap that will feed another system. In our particular case we will use
the sidmap generated from a list of rulesets to populate a DynamoDB, so the
actual ruleset/rules isn't "valuable" for what we're trying to do.

Having a small program to create it based on a list of rulesets (just with
text processing), that we can have up and running on a AWS Lambda function,
is probably the least complex route for this particular project.