[Emerging-Sigs] Question

Jack Mott jmott at emergingthreats.net
Fri Jan 17 02:52:38 HST 2020

Hi Leonard,

We have some signatures available for various fake AV/tech support scam
type websites, but due to their constant changes and variability it can
sometimes be a game of whack-a-mole for us. If you have a domain we could
look at to craft detection, we would be more than happy to do so.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns!

Best,

Jack