[Emerging-Sigs] SURICATA in holisticinfosec.org toolsmith article

Shyaam Sundhar shyaam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 08:53:19 EDT 2010

In a defcon presentation, "START YOUR OWN SOC FOR CHEAP OR FREE" or something like that (that ran on the final day of the 4 day conference), one of the authors mentioned that some of the Sourcefire guys (makers of snort) also started Surricata. I have a feeling that we aren't marketing enough. We sure don't know, how much is enough. Although, we do need to make a big start and some big changes in our strategy.

Kind Regards,
Shyaam